Turbo Broiler Recipe 6: Breakfast Cups
Easy. Quick. Filling. Start your day with this recipe. 🙂
You Will Need:
Breakfast meat of your choice (I used hot dogs here), cooked
Quick melt cheese
Oil for greasing the muffin tin
Mashed potato (or bread sliced to make sure it fits the muffin tin)
- Whisk together eggs, milk and salt.
- Grease the muffin tin.
- Spoon the mashed potato at the bottom of the muffin tin.
- Place the hotdogs on top of the mashed potato.
- Add cheese.
- Add the egg mixture.
- Bake for around 10 to 15 minutes at 200 degrees on your turbo broiler.
- Wait for it to cool, then carefully remove from the muffin tin.
This can be eaten on the go if you use bread. You can also use cupcake liners if you are using mashed potato so that you can take it with you. This is a filling meal, which can give you the energy you need to start your work/school day. You can modify the recipe; I just used whatever I ad in my kitchen.
I hope you try this recipe. If you want to check out turbo broiler, or other kitchen gadgets, please click here.
Until my next post. Cheers!